Wednesday, February 3, 2016

My good things for today

I figure every day can be a good day. It's just a matter of finding the good in it (which is something I quite like doing.) So good things for today:


  • I got to have a nice conversation with a friend.
  • I made myself a nice dinner 
  • I got a nice e-mail from a  friend-I always like writing to people. I know face-to-face communication is awesome but there's something nice about a letter, even if it's in the form of an e-mail. It makes my day better. 
  • I was able to give and receive a hug. 
  • I spoke with my family, which is something I really like doing because I love them. Plus I got to help plan activities for when they come to see me\ as they're coming to visit soon!
  • I wrote this blog post.
So all in all, I'd say today was a pretty good day. Perhaps it seems rather ordinary to the rest of the world, but it felt like a nice day all the same. I hope that wherever you're reading this, that your day had a lot of good things in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment