Sunday, February 28, 2016

Please help support a cause I care about very much

I need your help!!

Please help me to support a law that can improve the lives of people with disabilities in the US. I'm part of a group called MassADAPT which is an organization that actively advocated for the rights of people with disabilities. We, among many other things hold educational forums on topics such as autism and cerebral palsy, actions such as blocking entrances government buildings to bring about change and increase accessibility for people with disabilities and much more.  I'm virtually participating in a Fun Run fundraiser for the group. This fun run is to support the Disability Integration Act which is meant to provide people with disabilities who need long term services and supports with the services they need so they don't have to be forced to live in nursing homes and can instead live in the community. (For more information on the Act follow this link:http://www.adapt.org/main.diamain). If you could consider supporting the cause by sponsoring me, it would mean a great deal to me. Thanks so much in advance for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment