Friday, December 7, 2018

A fun night at the museum

This evening I went to the Museum of Fine Arts (MFA) in Boston to meet with an Art lover's Meetup group to their First Friday events where they have food and music and dancing. I had a lovely time because the people I met in the Meetup group were kind and really interesting. It's always nice to get to know people and learn about the things they like and the things they do that make them happiest.  Plus, I always love music and dancing because both of those things feel so good.  When I'm dancing I don't really care about anything else and I just enjoy the feeling.  Finally, I liked this event because I really like art. The place where the group I was with met to talk was this huge room in what I think is the back of the museum. When I went in I marveled at this giant plant that was in there. I later found out that the "plant" was actually a sculpture made out of pieces of glass. It looked so real and lifelike, it was a sight to see. If you're in Boston and have the opportunity to go to the MFA on the first Friday of a month, I hope you go and have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment