Saturday, December 8, 2018

Have fun like a kid

Today I was able to go and meet up with a friend and her kids and have dinner at their place. My friend's children are very young and it was so nice to see them and my friend as I haven't had a chance to do that in a while. What I like about young kids is that as long as you're willing to play games and hang out with them they are so accepting. It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like, to them you're someone they want to get to know.  Plus, although I like hearing people laugh in general,  somehow children laughing does my heart a lot of good. There's just something nice about it, hearing it always gives me hope that the future of our world can be bright. In the spirit of being a kid (because kids tend to make a lot of wishes)  I wish everyone much love now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment