Thursday, December 6, 2018

Gifts I'd give

As it's a season of holidays it got me thinking of some of the more fun things that (if I had unlimited resources and abilities) would give to everyone. 

  • I'd give everyone at least one reason to laugh happily each day, just because it feels so good.
  • I'd ensure that everyone has music in their lives because music is one of the best things there is. 
  • I'd ensure that everyone has someone to love and be loved by because love is the best gift everyone can give.
  • I'd figure out something fun that everyone really likes to do and give them opportunities to do it, because life is fun!
  • I'd ensure that everyone can read and that they have many books to read because with a good book, anyone can go anywhere they want. 
  • I would say that I'd give everyone a toy Minion as well but I somehow don't think everyone shares my strongly positive feelings towards Minions. 
Anyway, as I currently lack the time resources to provide everyone with all these things I'll simply send best wishes and much love to everyone who reads this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment