Sunday, January 13, 2019

A Fun Concert

I've always felt happy when I'm singing and today the acapella group the Harborlight Show Chorus that I'm part of had its first concert and it was really fun. The theme of the concert was called "In One Lifetime" and it included songs that spoke to different aspects of life such as being a parent, having great days, living life to the fullest. One of my favorite songs that we sang is called "In My Life" by the Beatles as (at least it seems to me that) it's all about loving people unconditionally. Although I don't have a recording of my group singing the song,  below is a recording of a group that sings a similar version of the song that we sang. I just think it's really pretty. Anyway, I wish everyone a very happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment