Saturday, January 26, 2019

Learning through music

Yesterday I went with my father to a community sing-a-long to the Hamilton musical in Melrose. What I liked best about it was that it mainly involved a lot of young kids singing songs from the musical Hamilton which is about the life of Alexander Hamilton. I had originally thought the performance was going to be mainly adults singing along but it seemed really cool to me that these kids were so excited about the musical and history by extension. I like the fact that music can be educational and that it can get people interested in learning new things. It kind of makes me wish more things were set to music just because it's fun. Anyway, wherever you are reading this I hope there is a lot of music in your life and that you learn a lot from it!

No comments:

Post a Comment