Friday, January 25, 2019

A nice dinner with my father

My father has come to visit me and per tradition he took me out to a nice restaurant called Turner's Seafood Grill in Melrose, MA for dinner. We both had a lovely dinner. It was especially nice because the waitress was really kind and friendly and chatted with us for a while while she took our orders and then brought us our food. That dinner made me think of how there's nothing like a good meal, good meals are best shared and good food (at least to me) makes people friendlier somehow. Plus, this meal was extra nice because I got to share it with my dad. Wherever you are reading this I hope that you have the opportunity to eat a meal that makes you feel happy and that you eat it with people that help you feel happiest!

No comments:

Post a Comment