Saturday, January 5, 2019

The art of being happy

"The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things." - Henry Ward Beecher

I always like the idea of finding happinesss in the most common things. Today for example, I was somehow happy that I had the opportunity to bake cookies because I like baking things and giving them to other people. This particular batch of cookies that I baked today will be going to the rehearsal of the acapella group I'm part of called Harborlight Show Chorus as we're having a concert next week which I'm really looking forward to. If you're in the Melrose Massachusetts area and would like to hear some lovely music the concert is next Sunday (1/13) at 4 PM at Melrose Highlands Congregational Church (355 Franklin St. Melrose, MA 02176). Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment