Saturday, July 18, 2020

Being grateful in a time of pandemic

Things that I'm grateful for especially because of the pandemic (although I was grateful for these things before the pandemic I'm especially so now):
  • FaceTime-it lets me see my family and friends even though we're physically apart.
  • My family and friends. I don't know what I'd do without them.
  • A very kind and understanding roommate-it's a blessing to have someone really nice to live with.
  • Zoom because it lets me take classes, work, and see coworkers, doctors and friends really easily.
  • Reliable internet-It makes working and seeing people possible now.
  • Food delivery services, and Melrose Helps-as it's particularly dangerous for me to go grocery shopping it's very lucky that these services exist.
  • A job I very much enjoy and coworkers who are awesome-I'm grateful I can work and help people.
  • Melrose Highlands Congregational Church-I love MHCC and all the people that go to MHCC!
  • MINIONS!!! I need to laugh more nowadays and they really help.

So even if the pandemic is hard, I do have a lot to be grateful for. I send much love and best wishes to everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment