Sunday, July 26, 2020

Maggie's Pandemic Playlist

Just because I love music very much and it helps me get through so many things, I've thought up a playlist that might just help get me through this pandemic. The list is as follows:
  • We'll Meet Again -Vera Lynn
  • It's Been A Long, Long, Time-Kitty Kallen
  • I Will Survive -Gloria Gaynor Don't Worry, Be Happy-Bobby McFerrin
  • Can't Knock Me Down-Anna Mae
  • U Can't Touch This-MC Hammer
  • I Lived-One Republic
  • Don't You Worry 'Bout a Thing -Stevie Wonder
  • I'll Keep You Safe-Asleep At Last
  • What the World Needs Now-Jackie DeShannon
  • Happy-Pharrell Williams
  • Living in the Moment -Jason Mraz
  • Nella Fantasia-Sarah Brightman
I hope you enjoy this music. I send best wishes and much love to everyone who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment