Thursday, July 2, 2020

People that have helped me pick up my boots

"None of us got where we are solely by pulling ourselves up by our bootstraps. We got here because somebody-a parent, teacher, an Ivy League crony or a few nuns-bent down and helped us pick up our boots."-Thurgood Marshall

There are so many people in my life that have helped me in so many ways to grow and to succeed in what I want to do. I'm forever grateful to them. I hope that everyone has people in their lives who support and believe in them. I think having those people makes all the difference in life. I believe in people generally because I believe everyone has the potential to do so many good things and that's what makes me love people more.  On that note, I send best wishes and much love to everyone who reads this.

No comments:

Post a Comment