Monday, July 13, 2020

Things I like best about Star Wars

It's the actor Harrison Ford's birthday today and because one of the roles he's known for is being Han Solo in the Star Wars movies, this got me thinking about the things I like best about Star Wars and just for the heck of it (and because it makes me happy) I thought I'd share what I like best about Star Wars. Specifically I like:

  • The BB8 and C-3PO and R2D2 robots. I just think they're funny.
  • Ewoks- For nostalgic purposes it's rather nice to watch funny talking teddy bears that are at once cute and badass at the same time.
  • Yoda-He's so wise and I always liked the way he spoke.
  • The Millennium Falcon-It's a spaceship I'd really like to fly.
  • Kylo Ren -Although he starts out as evil, his character symbolizes to me how people can be redeemed.
  • Rey-she's someone who is brave even when she doesn't know it. I'd like to be like her.
  • The soundtrack of Star Wars movies is beautiful. Sometimes I have a funny thought in my head that it might be temporarily really funny if every time I opened my door the Star Wars theme started playing but I figure it would get really annoying really quickly.
  • The Force-there's something nice and spiritual about it.
  • Princess Leia-She's always brave, she knows what she wants and is very determined. Nothing stops her.
  • Han Solo-He doesn't always get everything right but he does save the day quit a bit.
May the Force be with us all. I send everyone best wishes now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment