Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Where money won't go

"Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go."-Margaret Walker

I like this quote because it's nice to know that as long as I'm kind and courteous to everyone, people have always tended to be willing to be kind and courteous to me. I don't think I'd be where I am today without the help of people I know and love and I see their help as stemming from how I treat others. That aside I'm kind because it feels good and I like myself more and feel happier when I'm kind and when I do things that can help people. The happiness I gain from being kind is worth more to me than anything money or resources could buy. Anyway, to all who read this, I hope life brings you many opportunities to make friends and be kind generally. I send you best wishes now and always.

No comments:

Post a Comment