Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Love gives strength and courage

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." -Lau Tzu

Love has always given me strength and courage. It's helped motivate me to do things I never thought I'd do and those things probably seemed a bit odd to the outside world like giving hugs to random strangers who felt in need of a hug. Doing that really helped me feel brave and the idea that I might have done something to help someone feel loved helped me feel stronger. It's just comforting to know that something nice like that can be done and achieve such positive results. Even though I can't hug people safely now, I'm still glad I can spread love through words. That gives me strength. In that spirit,  I send best wishes and much love to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment