Saturday, February 14, 2015

Because I am loved it means I can love more!

"A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others." -Frank Morgan

As it's Valentine's Day it's got me thinking about how comforting it feels to be loved and how I want that feeling to be spread. If I could do anything I wanted (e.g. I had unlimited  resources) to show people some love here are some of the fun things I'd do.


  • I'd get a skywriter to write "Someone loves you!" in a place where lots of people will see it, just to remind people someone cares.
  • I'd bring balloons to people in hospitals.
  • I'd buy hot chocolate or coffee for random strangers for a whole day. (I'd give out gift certificates.)
  • I'd pick a random person and pay their cellphone bill for a month,
  • For one day I'd give IPods to people for free because if Shakespeare is right, music is the food of love. 
For now though I am content to spread the love through this blog so here's a big shout out to the world. I send everyone lots and lots of love!



No comments:

Post a Comment