Sunday, February 22, 2015

If I could host the Oscars

The Oscars are tonight! Sometimes I think it would be really fun if they allowed random (some of us "normal") people to host the show. I think there are loads of funny people out there and it would be fun if they had some contest or other open to everyone  and the most funny person who won would host the Oscars. Here are some things that I think would make the Oscar's  even more fun.

  • It would be fun if a cute dog was somehow involved. I love dogs (especially cute ones) and when some person's thank you speech went over too long the dog could bark and bark until the poor person stopped talking!
  • I like Ellen DeGeneres' idea of bringing pizza and giving it out to people. People must get awfully hungry at the Oscars and pizza is fun.
  • I think having fireworks at the end would be fun. I think a good fireworks display makes things just that much better!
  • I wish they had a "Best Humanitarian" award or something. I'd like it if someone who did a lot of really awesome things for people was able to stand up there and give a damn good speech and be recognized.
  • I'd limit the show to 2 hours.  A good speech/show is a good show!

No comments:

Post a Comment