Monday, September 25, 2017

All the possibilities

"I believe things cannot make themselves impossible."-Stephen Hawking
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/s/stephenhaw627113.html

One of the things I really like about life is that I've found that even though I don't always get to where I think I want to (or should) be, things still worked out the way they should. I like the quote above because to me it says that we make things possible and that's a wonderful power that humans have. Maybe the things we make possible don't always seem like the biggest things ever. However, I still like to think that there's so many great things that people can do and  I believe that each good thing somebody does contributes to making so many more even greater things possible. 


No comments:

Post a Comment