Saturday, May 23, 2015

Amusing Status Updates

So just because I want to and I can I always rather liked writing funny status updates on Facebook -not just posts about every detail of my life-more fun stuff. If only because I think it's always good to laugh and to help others to laugh. So here are some fun status updates:

1-Candied kumquat! ( I don't know why, but just saying it 3 times fast it makes me laugh for some reason!)
2-Whenever I'm sick I make a point to watch a disaster movie while I'm stuck in bed. Then while watching said movie I can think to myself: "Well I may feel like crap but at least I'm not on a sinking ship/in the middle of a war/getting chased by zombies/getting chased in general."
3-If I could have a mythical creature I'd want a hippogriff-they're these creatures that appear to be half bird half horse and although they're a bit temperamental I've always wanted to fly on one!
4-I hate war and peas (and I haven't yet been able to get through the book War and Peace either!)
5-Today when my alarm clock woke me up I didn't know whether to bless it for waking me up on time or curse it for waking me up early! Then I thought, I can't bless it or curse it because 1 -I'm not a member of the clergy 2-I don't believe in cursing things!

No comments:

Post a Comment