Tuesday, June 4, 2013

An adventure!

My Great Adventure

Sometimes when things seem so dark
And I’m not always so sure where to go
I may not always go the right way
But somehow I know I’ll find the way back home 
Even if  getting there means I have to weather a storm

The way to go may not be the easiest or the happiest
It may not be the safest path to go
But if you’re going to have an adventure
I believe the safest way isn’t always the greatest way
It doesn’t necessarily help you grow

So I'll take that road less traveled 
As Mr. Frost suggests 
I'm up for an adventure
And I want it to be the best
Even if things get messy and my plans unravel 

There are so many places I want to see
So many things I want to be
So many people I hope to meet
Just to tell them that I care 
And that they mean a lot to me

I think the goal of my adventure
Is to help as many people as I can
And when I'm a wise ol' lady with dentures
I want to look back on my life and see 
That it was filled with all the love a heart could stand!

2 comments:

  1. cool, love it! did you write it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I did write it. I'm really glad you read it and liked it! :)

      Delete