Wednesday, June 26, 2013

An umbrella that even makes the rain seem a bit more cheerful


Most of the umbrellas I've owned while living in Boston have routinely blown inside out, sprouted holes or just plain decided not to open and were eventually discarded. As it has  been rather rainy in Boston recently I'm very glad I still have two  umbrellas left-a plain black one (like a lot of people I guess) and a multicolored spotty one! If one could love an umbrella for me the spots win hands down! I like this umbrella particularly because:
  •  It serves its purpose well in keeping me dry.
  • Rain has a tendency to make me feel a tad down so seeing the spotty umbrella makes me smile and not mind the rain.
  • It often clashes spectacularly with many of the things I wear-I like this just because it shows spunk!
So you see, there's nothing like a spotty umbrella to brighten even a rainy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment