Thursday, December 4, 2014

Everyone has an impact!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." -Jackie Robinson

As it's Christmas I find myself watching the movie "It's A Wonderful Life". The movie is about a man named George Bailey who, when he feels he has no hope left and wishes he didn't exist, miraculously gets the chance to see what life would be like if he had in fact never been born. He finds out how much his life means and how many people his life has touched for the better. To me the movie shows how much people matter to each other. I feel strongly that everyone's life is important because everyone has an impact on the other lives they touch. If I know anything, I know that my life is better because of all the people in it.  People are important to me and I believe everyone's life has an impact!

No comments:

Post a Comment