Sunday, December 28, 2014

Thankful for gifts

I've found that this year especially, I'm more conscious of the gifts I've been given and how grateful I am for all of them. If I could list off everything it would be a very long list but here are a few of the things I've been given. 
  • For starters, I feel like having the support of my friends and family is a gift. I know it's something I'll always have but I do want people to know that I never take them for granted.
  • I'm ever so grateful I've been given the gift of being employed. It feels nice to have the ability to work and a place to work in a job that I really enjoy and with people that are wonderful to work with. 
  • Sometimes I think that this blog is a gift I gave myself. Committing to writing something positive in it each day has helped me to feel better. Plus, I like hoping it's helped me touch someone else's life for the better.
  • I'm grateful I can live in the city. I see this as a gift because living here has given me the opportunity to see and do so many things and meet really wonderful people. I see it as a gift to live here.
  • On the lighter side of things. I'm really thankful that my sister gave me this amazing umbrella that goes over my head like a cube so it doesn't blow inside out! Rain drops aren't falling on my head anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment