Monday, December 22, 2014

Things I really do wish I could schedule

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full!" -Henry Kissinger 

Just for a few minutes when I think of what would happen if all things could be scheduled. Although I do try to keep to a schedule to restore some order to my life (as disorganization can be a bit much sometimes.) Anyway, there are some things I really wish I could schedule. For example, if I had to get sick, I'd rather it happen on a weekend (or not at all, preferably). I'd also like to schedule the weather. If I could make every day sunny but not too insanely hot, that would be lovely. However, I think that if everything really could be scheduled then life wouldn't be as fun. I suppose that's why at least my life does get a bit disorganized but I think I have more fun living a disorderly life. It's true that keeping a schedule is very helpful but I like the unexpected things that happen. I think the beauty of life lies in the unexpected. So I expect the unexpected!

No comments:

Post a Comment