Friday, December 5, 2014

I can't help but like Disney

Walt Disney was born today in 1946. Since Disney movies are (usually) shamelessly happy I am reminded of Disney movies that I really like or that have some sort of nostalgic value in my life.  I thought I"d share them here just because I can.


  • Beauty and the Beast (1991)-I love the music and I like the message of beauty being found on the inside.
  • Finding Nemo (2003)-When I'm down the mantra of "Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming." runs through my head.
  • Swiss Family Robinson (1960)-I always wanted to visit their wicked awesome treehouse!
  • Robin Hood (1973)-I liked the Singing rooster. 
  • Piratess of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl: I just think the first movie in the franchise was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment