Saturday, November 28, 2015

Things I learned from Watching the Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2 movie

Tonight I was able to watch the last Hunger Games movie Mockingjay, and after watching it:


  • Battles (as much as I'm not in favor of them)  just seem so much better if someone gives a good and rousing speech first.
  • I want to learn how to dance like they do at the wedding in District 13-I've always liked dancing.
  • I'm so glad I'm never going to be chased by anything except maybe my dog. 
  • I learned that nothing beats a good disguise. 
  • I always liked Peetah and Katniss. Katniss for being brave and Peetah for enduring. I like them because they never gave up. 
Overall, I thought the movie was really good. Go see it and "may the odds be ever in your favor!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment