Sunday, November 1, 2015

Things to like about Daylight Savings Time Ending

I like Daylight Savings Time Ending Because:


  • On the first day of Daylight Savings Time ending you get an extra hour of sleep! (Yay!)
  • It means holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming sooner than I think! (Yay!)
  • It means that things seem lighter in the mornings which makes them happier! (Yay!)
  • It means that things are getting cooler (Why is this happy for me? As much as I grow to dislike snow I don't think I could live in a place where seasons don't change.  I feel like if I want the warm I have to take the cold-it just seems fair to me that way-mind you once we have an insane amount of snow in Boston my mind will probably change quite quickly. However, for now I say yay for snow-even if I am a hypocrite!)
  • I just plain like Daylight Savings Time just because it is what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment