Thursday, July 10, 2014

Genuinely

There are things that seem so simple
That I like just because they are themselves
I like water because it's wet and sun because it shines
I like music because of its sound and art for its beauty

Liking things for what they are shows me
That there's so many merits to being genuine
I like people just the way they are
As I think there's a lot of greatness in people too

Although I may change in appearance or in the things I learn
And although I may not always like the same things
There is one thing I will always know
That I want to be myself no matter what life throws

So I'm sitting here writing this down for posterity
Just because writing is part of who I am
Because through my words
I can send love to you from me genuinely!


No comments:

Post a Comment