Thursday, July 17, 2014

Live it up!

"There is only one success-to be able to spend your life in your own way."- Christopher  Morley

I like this quote because it makes me think about how I live my life in my own way. While I am law abiding and I listen to people's advice, I still find myself doing things my own way in the end. Even though doing things my way can sometimes be a bit more complicated than necessary, for the most part I've had fun! I feel like I've felt the happiest when I did things in my own time and in my own way. If there is some positive thing I wanted to do and someone told me I couldn't do it, telling me that just makes me want to do it more. I feel I've grown to really appreciate being somewhat feisty like that. I hope that you live life you're own way and that you live it to the fullest!


No comments:

Post a Comment