Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Logic of hope

"Hope is independent of the apparatus of logic."-Norman Cousins
Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes_of_the_day.html

I know I usually go on about how I agree with certain quotes famous people have said in the past. However, in this instance I have to disagree with this quote. I think that in many instances hope is the only logical thing to do. I've found time and again that as long as I have hope then things make sense and I can somehow see that there is a way to go forward. As much as I've sometimes felt like giving up, I did find hope somewhere in me and having that hope kept me going. It seems to be the most logical thing to have in that sense.  I know that if I have nothing else, I have hope and to me, that's something worth celebrating!


No comments:

Post a Comment