Sunday, June 29, 2014

Maggie's Minions

I finally have MINIONS!! I am so excited about this! (Ok I made them in an art class I took but still, I now have minions!) If you haven't seen the Despicable Me movies, minions are little yellow beings that basically do whatever these movies' main character named Gru (an evil mastermind who attempts to steal odd things in an attempt to rule the world) wants them to do. They also have minds of their own which kind of irritates Gru at times but I can't help loving them!  So I made a whole army of little minions to help me create all sorts of havoc when I feel like it! My only regret is that my minions are just clay figures. However, if they were real  and I could imagine myself as a leader of the Minions this is how I'd interact with them:

Minions unite! Ok so maybe stealing the moon didn't quite work out the way we wanted but don't worry I have a  brand new plan! (Minions ooh and ahh) Instead of stealing the moon, this time we steal.... drum roll please (Minions start stomping their feet loudly) a SPACESHIP! (Minions cheer excitedly). Yes! We'll steal the model spaceship from the museum down the street! (Minions say oh looking disappointed) Aw, come on, cheer up! If we pull off the space ship heist then we'll steal those bumper cars from the fair that you all love so much. That way you can bump into each other day long...or at least until I figure out what to steal next! (Minions cheer excitedly and start celebrating.)

Maybe I let my imagination run away a bit there but at least I now have Minions to run away with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment