Sunday, June 1, 2014

Walking with friends

"Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light."-Helen Keller

I've found this quote to have a lot of truth in it. I know that when I'm going through something that isn't so easy, being able to go through support from other people makes things a great deal easier. Just the presence of a friend either in person or through messages or phone calls, has made all the difference t my life, especially in times that seemed less bright than others. I've been very lucky in that I've always had support from many people to help me with everything I've done and everything I have faced in my life. I may not be able to physically walk with you dear reader but I believe that I am with people I care about, in spirit because I feel that people I care about (including you) are always in my heart. So if you are facing something that is difficult please know that I am thinking of you and I want you t know that you aren't alone. I believe in you and whatever it is that you're dealing with, in my heart I feel that we all have so much strength in us and so I believe you can and will get through this difficulty. I wish you the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment