Thursday, October 16, 2014

It's when you think you've hit rock bottom things start to get fun

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."-Harriet Beecher Stowe
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/h/harrietbee155746.html#IjPz4qfm8viT0pfR.99

I like the idea that things get better especially in difficult times, it's something that's very comforting to me in times of need. When thinking about things like that idea, I know that can't give up because if I did, then I might have missed out on the better things that came because of the difficult things. For example in looking for work,  there were times when it was hard and I wasn't sure what would happen next but it made me become closer with my friends and family and also influenced me to go out and meet more people. Plus, I started keeping this blog which has turned out to be a constant source of happiness for me. In writing this blog I made a decision to have it be one place in my life which is always positive no matter what. All this has taught me that getting through difficult things isn't so hard when I think of the fact that there is always hope for better things to come! 

No comments:

Post a Comment