Thursday, October 30, 2014

One Care's Anniversary event was a success!

I'm pleased to report that today's One Care Anniversary event went really well! I think what I liked best about the event was that it gave people a place to voice their opinions about the One Care program-what they liked about it and what needs improvement. I think if people should have a say about anything they should have a say about their health care and the things that should be done to make it better. I'm really glad that events like today's event happen so people have the opportunity to express those things. I'm proud that I was a part of that. I want people to have a voice and to be able to shout about things they care about. Right now I want to shout out to everyone who planned the event including members of Disability Advocates Advancing Our Health Care Rights, the Boston Center for Independent Living and the Disability Policy Consortium of Massachusetts.  You all really are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment