Friday, April 26, 2013

Mix of songs to make you feel better!

Sometimes I need a cheer-me-up so I made this list of songs that really help. Hope it has the same effect on others!
  • I Will Survive-Gloria Gaynor-Because no matter what happens we can still survive and keep going! (Listen here)
  • Feeling good-Michael Buble-to remind yourself that you'll better good soon! (Listen here)
  • I Got You (I feel good!) -James Brown-To help you feeeeeeeeeeeeeel good too! (Listen here)
  • Hang on Little Tomato-Pink Martini-because when things get rough you've got to hang on and not give up! (Listen here
  •  My favorite things -The Sound of Music.  I love the movie The Sound of Music and thinking about favorite things does help me feel better. (Listen Here)
  • Lean on Me-Bill Withers-When hard times hit we don't have to go through it alone-everyone needs someone to lean on occasionally. (Listen here)
  • There's Hope-India Arie-because there's always hope no matter how dark things are.(Listen here)
  • The Remedy  (I won't worry)-Jason Mraz-It's an awesome mantra! (Listen here)
  • Don't Worry Be Happy-Bobby McFerrin- It's just better to be happy than to worry! (Listen here)
  • Singing in the Rain-Gene Kelly-Because when it's raining it's nice to make the best of it and sing! (Listen here)
 I hope this music helps you to feel better soon!! Best wishes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment