Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What I hope for you for this week

Ok I know it's the middle of the week but still, I have a lot of hopes for the week as a whole. My hopes for you for this week (and I guess most weeks in general) is as follows!

I hope that you smile more than usual
Because when you smile at least 1 person smiles too
And I hope you have the occasion 
To laugh out loud as well
Because laughter is the best medicine
And is at once contagious and fun

I hope that no matter what happens
Even if you find that your plans fall flat
And the sky might seem really gray 
You remember that the nice thing about tomorrow 
Is that it's a new day 

So I hope your tomorrows are happy
And even if it might seem like they're not
I hope you find at least a small bit of happiness in them
Because happiness like a flower, is a beautiful gift
And I'll just end by proclaiming
HAPPINESS SIMPLY ROCKS!



No comments:

Post a Comment