Thursday, January 9, 2014

What do you think when you listen to the William Tell Overture?

Quote of the day: "My definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger." - Billy Connolly

If you care to test this definition of an intellectual listen to the William Tell Overture below. When I  first heard that music all I could think of was someone running very fast. No idea what I thought they were running to, or away from, I just thought of someone running. Whether I'm an intellectual or not, I still like the William Tell Overture even though I've no plans or desire to run very fast when I listen to it! 







MMy definition of an intellectual is someone who can listen to the William Tell Overture without thinking of the Lone Ranger.
Billy Connolly
Read more at http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/topics/topic_funny3.html#6wA5aU7RlcmuUkSg.99

No comments:

Post a Comment