Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I didn't think I would...but I did!

There are many things I didn't think I'd do
Like go to school far away from home
Or live with people I didn't previously know
And because I moved in with strangers
I made great friends who I now very much love

I never thought I'd travel 500 miles by bike to see places I hadn't seen
Or hug random strangers for the pure joy of seeing them happy
These things seemed slightly crazy before I did them
But the doing taught me many things
 Like how life is wicked fun!

Even though I've done things
There's still so much more I want to do
After all, a life is full of things to do
Which is why I plan to tick things off my bucket list
As there's always more to be done!

I believe that everyone
Has a life full of doing really great things
Which is one of the things I love about people
And why I hope in your life dear reader
You go on many adventures in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment