Monday, January 12, 2015

Funny songs

Just as I love beautiful music I also like music that makes me laugh, music that's just plain funny sometimes just feels good to my soul.  Here are some of the songs I like that make me laugh.


  • "Hello Muddah, Hello Faddah"-Allan Sherman-It's about this kid who hates summer camp and it's quite entertaining in my mind. (Although I did have a good time at summer camp when I was a kid.)  Listen here.
  • "The Gas Man Cometh"-Flanders and Swan-It's basically all about home improvement work gone terribly wrong. It's really funny! Listen here.
  • "The Elements"-Tom Lehrer- It's funny and edumicational! -Listen here.
  • "Unbelievable" -EMF-I just like the image of people singing it karaoke-style-it's just fun!  Listen here.
  • Splish Splash-Bobby Darin-it reminds me of bath time as a kid-splashing water everywhere was the fun part! Listen here.

No comments:

Post a Comment