Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy Birthday to Ellen DeGeneres -funniest segments!

So it's Ellen DeGeneres's birthday and because I think her show is really funny I thought that to celebrate her birthday I'd share some clips from her show because they made me laugh. I think shows that bring laughter and joy to a lot of people deserve to be celebrated. Anyway here are some clips I like.

Ellen had this woman called Gladys on her show by telephone a few times. I like the clip of the first time Ellen called her as it really did make me laugh. I just think she really had spunk and when I'm old and gray I hope I'm funny like that!


Ellen also interviewed this woman named Kelly Pickler who I also think is really funny and this clip is actually slightly educational-if you get your driver's license stuck in your dryer vent this video will tell you what to do!


I think little kids are sweet and so I thought this clip of two little presidential experts competing against some TV stars was pretty funny.
Happy Birthday Ellen!

No comments:

Post a Comment