Tuesday, January 13, 2015

If I could do anything....

A response to a friend who asked what I'd do if I could do anything:

A lot of store is set by the idea of living life without limits
This idea starts me thinking about
What I'd do if I could do anything
And there are quite a lot of things I'd do

Some of the fun things I'd do include
Learning to fly a plane so I could go all over the place
I'd also like to be on a comedy program 
Just because helping people laugh is fun for me

I'd like to ride in a hot air balloon 
And travel to Antarctica just to say I went
I think it'd also be fun to go to outer space
Just to see the Earth and what it's like to be weightless

On a more serious note 
I'd quite like to write a book 
I don't know what it would be about 
But the idea is intriguing-one day I'll figure it out!

Even if I don't do all the things listed above
I know I could find a way to do all those things if I want
But for now I have to say I'm happy with the things I'm doing now
And I so far I don't want it to be any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment