Sunday, February 9, 2014

Best Day of My Life!

I've heard yet another new song today. (Ok it's probably not all that new in reality but it's new to me.) The song is called "Best Day Of My Life" and it's by the group American  Authors. I like the song's lyrics as they inspired me to start off each day like it is/will be the best day of my life. I like what the song says about never looking back or giving up and how people dance through the night. As the song suggests, I want to dance a little each day even if it's just in my head. The future does hold so many awesome things and I want to seize them all without looking back!

Wherever you are, I hope that you've had many really wonderful days. Somehow I know there are still more yet to come and I keep hope alive for when such days arrive. After all, to me, hoping for something makes life fun! 

To listen to the song follow this link: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Y66j_BUCBMY

No comments:

Post a Comment