Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Welcome!

After successfully auditioning, I recently joined the Liberty Belle Chorus which is a competitive singing group in Arlington, MA.  After I passed my audition I suddenly received e-mails from chorus members welcoming me into the group. For whatever reason, I never really thought before about how good it feels just to be welcomed somewhere. Whether it's into a group, or being welcomed home by one's family after a trip, it's so nice to know that people are happy you're there and that you belong with them. I hope everyone always feels welcome somewhere. Even though I may not be able to welcome you in person, I'm really happy you came to this blog and you'll always be welcome here. I hope that you enjoy reading it. As always I wish you the very best!


No comments:

Post a Comment