Thursday, February 27, 2014

Maggie takes a selfie!

I'm really happy tonight because the organization I work for, (and am very proud to be a part of as it seeks to ensure people have access to the best quality health care, ) Community Catalyst  got an award for its services to the MassEquality advocacy organization. While I was at the awards ceremony  I met some really great people including the two of the event's volunteers in the picture below who are part of a group called the Boston Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. They are also a non profit and I really like this group's principles which are: service, education, and activism to support the LGBT community. To me, this group and the two people I met are all about doing good and helping all people live full and happy lives. In any case, these two individuals' spirit and cheeriness really brightened my day and so I got into the selfie craze and took a picture with them. They made the ceremony even more fun and I hope they continue to spread happiness everywhere!




No comments:

Post a Comment