- Kids have imagination! They show it through art and the way they play and can be so darn creative it's almost sickening!
- They aren't known for hiding their feelings. I suppose this can be a good and bad thing but sometimes I feel like in letting their feelings out somehow kids seem healthier.
- As much as they may not seem to listen sometimes, I think kids really do listen and learn from what people say.
- They have so much energy! Ok so maybe it's too much of a good thing but still, to be that full of life is a nice thing in my mind.
- There's nothing happier than a happy kid!
Thursday, November 20, 2014
In 1954 the UN declared November 20th as Universal Children's Day which is a day to celebrate "fraternity and understanding between children." It got me thinking about the great things about kids and how those things should be celebrated!