Sunday, November 9, 2014

Research!

I love researching stuff-it's something I've always enjoyed mostly because I've liked figuring out how things work and what things are all about. All that got me thinking about fun things I could research and just for the heck I thought I'd share them. So here's a list of things I might want to research when I feel like procrastinating.

  • Whether it's possible to go a whole day smiling (and not looking scary while doing so) I tried it once and found it is actually quite a commitment.
  • How cartoons got started-just because they make me laugh.
  • Why babies are just so stinkin' cute.
  • What are the most things you can do all at once-I always wanted to know how much one can multi-task.
  • How to make cars fly. Ever since I saw things like the cartoon the "Jetsons" I've always wanted a car that could fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment