Tuesday, November 25, 2014

My way of thanking people without words

"There is always some kid who may be seeing me for the first time. I owe him my best." Joe DiMaggio

I find myself thinking that I've sought to be a good person and I would like to be someone people can look up to. Although I never played baseball like Joe DiMaggio, I still feel that, because so many people have been so good to me I owe it to them to do my best in whatever it is I decide to do. I don't think I have words to thank people for everything they've done for me but it does make me want to continue to grow and be a better woman. In that way I can thank them by working to be someone people can look up to. I feel happiest when I help people and I'm happy knowing I can be someone positive for people. If I want anything I want to be that kind of person the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment