Thursday, November 13, 2014

Happily Not Normal!

"Normal is nothing more than a cycle on a washing machine.'-Whoopi Goldberg

It's Whoopi Goldberg's birthday and I love this quote by her. I'm rather glad not to be outside the norm. I've been that way for as long as I've been alive I think.  I always liked coloring outside the lines as a child. I still read the beginning and ends of books (I figure I'd only read the middle if the end is reasonably optimistic-if the beginning and end aren't happy I figure it just goes downhill in the middle so why bother?) I'm also rather proud of hugging random strangers as a so called adult. 

So I'm glad to be abnormal because to me it means I've done some things that are unique and most of all abnormal things make life fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment