Friday, November 7, 2014

Feeling warm and safe

It was getting colder today and it got me thinking about how nice it is to come out of the cold and feel warm again. With that in mind I was inspired to write the following:

It was cold when I got home today
Which is why I'm ever so glad
I can get in my bed and be warm instead
And even pull the covers over my head if I want

There's something so nice about feeling warm and safe
That feeling that good things can happen and that life is good
That feeling of happiness that can't be touched by anything
That's what I get from feeling warm an safe

I know how good that feels and how happy it feels
Whether it's wrapping oneself in blankets or giving a hug
I hope that everyone gets to feel warm and safe
Because right now it just feels like the happiest way to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment