Sunday, November 23, 2014

Music that you feel inside

I just got back from seeing the Boston Philharmonic play music by Jean Sibelius and Johannes Brahms. The music was so beautiful and it was nice that I could go to the event with some friends and share the experience. I think what I like best was that I felt like the music touched part of my soul and made me feel warm inside. I also liked that they had a pianist named play some of the music in the second part of the concert. I liked watching her because she seemed to feel the music she was playing like it was part of her as well. I think she sounded so great because of this. I realize classical music isn't everyone's favorite thing but I still hope that whatever music you listen to and enjoy, that you feel something happy inside of you when you listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment